COMPUTERIZE THE WAVELENGTH ADVANTAGE
Expand the capabilities of your Wavelength controllers with the USBKIT and QuickConnect™ software. The USBKIT provides convenient computer control of most Wavelength chassis mount controllers and evaluation boards at a surprisingly low price.
The QuickConnect™ software provides an intuitive virtual control panel that allows you to leverage the low-noise, high-stability laser diode and temperature control capabilities of Wavelength’s components to save time and money. The QuickConnect™ software is compatible with x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) PCs.
BIG FEATURES IN A SMALL PACKAGE
The USBKIT loads many features into one small package, making it a terrific value-add for your laser lab or manufacturing floor.
- The USB board includes D/A for remote setpoint control and A/Ds for monitoring actual temperature or current.
- The software provides control of one laser diode driver, one temperature controller, an auxiliary monitor, and full graphing and datalogging of selected parameters.
- Multiple USBKITs can be attached to the same computer, allowing for control of complex systems.
- Setup configurations can be saved for repeating experiments or manufacturing testing routines.
- The QuickConnect™ software includes on-screen wiring diagrams for the selected Wavelength modules, making set-up a snap.
- Two strip charts graph laser and temperature data as a function of time. Selected data can be continuously logged.
PLUG-IN CONVENIENCE FOR OEMS
Build the USBKIT into your OEM laser system and enjoy the convenience of closed-cover system calibration and troubleshooting—all you need is the USB cable that comes with the USBKIT.
Download the brochure to learn more about how this powerful tool will allow you to leverage the capabilities of your Wavelength electronics across a wide range of applications.
Free, effective, and responsive technical support is available to simplify integration of Wavelength products into your OEM design. Standard product can be easily modified to meet your application requirements.