SMALL SIZE, EFFICIENT
One of the most important components affecting noise performance is the power supply used to power the laser driver. A linear supply will offer lower noise, but a much larger size and lower efficiency.
SIMPLE POWER CONNECTIONS
This PWRPAK offers enough current and voltage to operate the LD15CHA in single supply operation. It has a 5 V output to power the control electronics and provide up to 3 V to the laser. The 16 A current output covers the entire current range of LDxCHA models. An additional wiring kit (WCB325) makes connections easy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 80 W
- Compact footprint
- Universal input (88-264 VAC / 125-373 VDC)
- Over voltage, over load, and short circuit protections
- UL/cUL and TUV safety approvals
- Long life electrolytic capacitors
- No load power consumption < 0.5 W
- Ripple and noise 100 mVp-p
- 80% Efficiency