Come visit us at Booth #2227, South Hall.
We’ll have the LD15CHA Laser Diode Driver available for inspection. This 15 A / 30 V module has been used in micro-machining and applications utilizing laser diode bars and stacks.
We will have all currently available temperature controllers, quantum cascade and diode laser drivers on display. Come see small modules and our LAB series of touchscreen instruments.
Our team of engineers would love the opportunity to talk with you about your application. Feel free to make an appointment ahead of time if you’d like to look more in-depth at your project.
Subscribe to our newsletter for tips, techniques & product updates.
These combined laser diode driver and temperature control modules are in use around the world providing trouble-free reliability in range finders, telecom laser modules, military-aerospace research and development, airborne metrology, academic research, laser diode LIV testers, and more. This video illustrates how to quickly and easily set up and operate these integrated laser diode driver and temperature controllers.
When Wavelength started, 1206s and SOICs were the smallest components. Now we’re using 0402s and BGAs as electronics have gotten ever smaller. We’ve moved to higher power in smaller packages and now offer state-of-the-art touchscreen instruments as well. Through it all, we have continued to provide quantum cascade drivers, diode laser drivers, and temperature controllers with high precision, excellent stability and reliability, and exceptional customer service.
Thank you for being with us on our journey. We look forward to continued growth and improvement in the decades to come.
COMING SOON: LD5TC10 LAB Integrated Laser & Temperature Control Instrument
Combine precision temperature with low-noise laser diode control:
- 5 A laser diode and 10 A thermoelectric output current
- Compliance Voltage: 10 V laser and 15 V TEC
- Laser current noise: 8.5 μA from 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- Temperature stability: 0.0009°C
- Laser modulation bandwidth up to 450 kHz
- IntelliTune® PID temperature control algorithm
- Safety features for maximum protection:
- Adjustable current limit, with Brick-Wall Never-Exceed circuitry
- Load failure protection
- Temperature limits on the load
- Current/voltage limits for both TEC and laser
- Automatic laser shutdown upon TEC error available
- Supports thermistors, RTDs, linear current and voltage sensors
- Supports all laser diode/photodiode configurations
- Constant Laser Current or Constant Power modes
- Three photodiode ranges: 0.5, 5, or 100 mA
- Complete command set for remote control from computer
For more information visit the web page or contact sales for delivery schedule.
We invite you to contribute topic suggestions, questions, and general feedback. Wavelength will incorporate as much reader input as possible.
Click to Submit