Wavelength Electronics manufactures precision electronics. The manufacturing team works together to achieve very high quality standards while meeting ship dates. It is a fast paced environment with lots of variety. This job is ideal for someone that is mechanically inclined, likes to operate machines, and wants to join a long-standing team. We will train the right person! Benefits include competitive wages, paid health insurance premiums, HSA contribution, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, and an excellent working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position has several core responsibilities performed under minimal supervision once trained:
- Prep & load parts on PCB
- Program and operate the Selective Solder (SS) machine, accurately following the Assembly Instructions. Programming involves a PAINT-like program to locate the solder flow.
- Hand solder & rework
- Ability to independently prioritize and perform work, multi-tasking as required.
- Advancement is possible as skill and efficiency improve.
Education and Experience
- Proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Ideally have two years related experience
- Ideally have knowledge of hand soldering and solder rework equipment
To fit into the team, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- An innate love of troubleshooting, problem solving, and learning
- A desire to improve processes
- Good judgment in decision making
- Professionalism in communicating with the internal team
To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF, OpenDocument or Microsoft Word format to email@example.com or to our physical address:
Wavelength Electronics Inc.
P.O. Box 865
Bozeman, MT 59771
- Wavelength Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.