Wavelength Electronics manufactures precision electronics. The manufacturing team works together to achieve very high quality standards while meeting ship dates. It is a fast paced environment with lots of variety. This job is ideal for someone that is organized, likes to craft, and wants to join a long-standing team. We will train the right person! Benefits include competitive wages, paid health insurance premiums, HSA contribution, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, and an excellent working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive parts – inspect to verify correct part received: accurate part number, RoHS compliance, and quantity.
- Package parts to prevent Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) damage.
- Maintain incoming part checklists for EMS orders – be able to say if we’re ready to run a job or missing parts early enough to trigger buyer to take action.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts for EMS jobs.
- Assemble electronics – soldering, heatshrinking, labeling, packaging, shipping.
- Independently prioritize and perform work, multi-tasking as required.
- Advancement is possible as skill and efficiency improve.
Education and Experience
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to learn or use Windows based programs like spreadsheets.
- Excellent organizational skills.
To fit into the team, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An innate love of troubleshooting, problem solving, and learning.
- A desire to improve processes.
- Good judgment in decision making.
- Professionalism in communicating with the customer and internal team.
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 25 pounds.
To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF, OpenDocument or Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our physical address:
Wavelength Electronics Inc.
P.O. Box 865
Bozeman, MT 59771