Wavelength Electronics manufactures precision electronics. The manufacturing team works together to achieve very high quality standards while meeting ship dates. It is a fast paced environment with lots of variety. This job is ideal for someone that thrives on electronics problem solving, is calm with a sense of urgency, is mechanically inclined, and wants to join a long-standing team. We will train the right person! Benefits include competitive wages, paid health insurance premiums, HSA contribution, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, and an excellent working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position has several core responsibilities performed under minimal supervision once trained:
- Keep the manufacturing equipment running and proactively monitored and maintained.
- Lead SMT process development including reflow profile design, stencil design and purchase, BGA inspection, and documentation.
- Develop new production processes and specify equipment to accomplish tasks.
- Be able to determine root cause of failures to improve processes.
Education and Experience
- Ideally has an EE degree & two years related experience – or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to work with tech support remotely to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Knowledge of hand soldering and solder rework equipment
- Knowledge of IPC standards
To fit into the team, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professionalism in communicating with the internal team.
- An innate love of troubleshooting, problem solving, and learning.
- A desire to improve processes.
- Good judgment in decision making.
To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com