Wavelength Electronics manufactures precision electronics. The manufacturing team works together to achieve very high-quality standards while meeting ship dates. It is a fast-paced environment with lots of variety. This job is ideal for someone with excellent attention to detail, a willingness to learn what electronic parts look like, and a desire for part-time work. This is at our Bozeman facility.
Electronic parts arrive on time or the team is alerted to any delays that will affect production flow.
- Parts are received & distributed the day they arrive
- Part numbers and quantities are verified
- Audits are completed as assigned so the part count database is accurate
- Communication between team members is seamless
- Anticipates and reports problems with parts to eliminate production stops
- Complete incoming part receiving and notify Buyer if any parts are missing or delayed
- Enter receipts into company database
- Proactively monitor open orders for delays
- Inform the team of any part issues that will affect the production schedule
- Audit part counts compared to database count and correct errors
Education and Experience
- Requires a high school education or equivalent.
- Must be able to learn/use Windows based programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
You’ll love working at Wavelength if you are…
A Learner: You are curious, love new challenges, and enjoy variety.
Accurate: You complete your work and then self-check.
Attentive to detail: You will catch when the wrong part arrives.
Dependable: You love being part of a team.
An Organized Communicator: This job is shared with multiple people- you keep the team informed.
Deliberate: You follow instructions but are not afraid to suggest process improvements.
Driven to Excellence: You care about high quality & you take pride in your work without letting perfection get in the way.
Does this sound like you?
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’d like to join our long-standing team.
Wavelength Electronics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Wavelength Electronics, Inc. offers excellent benefits including competitive wages, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, 401k, and an excellent working environment.
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Wavelength is considered critical infrastructure. We take COVID-19 protection seriously. Masks are provided & expected to be worn by unvaccinated team members. Disinfecting supplies are readily available. Protocols are clear and universally followed.