Wavelength Electronics manufactures precision electronics. The manufacturing team works together to achieve very high-quality standards while meeting ship dates. It is a fast-paced environment with lots of variety. This job is ideal for someone who likes to solder (or wants to learn) and enjoys building things by hand and wants to join a long-standing team. This is a full-time position with weekends off at our Bozeman facility.
Jobs run on time; Assembly is done per instructions to applicable quality standards.
- Circuit board builds start on time
- Knows the status of production runs
- Assembly is done correctly and at high quality
- Communication between team members is seamless
- Anticipates and reports problems with parts to eliminate production stops
- Complete incoming electronic part receiving and notify Buyer if any parts are missing soon enough that the production run will start on time.
- Inform the team of any part issues that will affect the production run.
- Electro-mechanical assembly including part prep, soldering, wire crimping, simple testing, etc.
- Maintain and update documentation and spreadsheets.
You’ll love working at Wavelength if you are…
A Learner: You are curious, love new challenges, and enjoy variety.
Accurate: You complete your work and then self-check.
Attentive to detail: You will catch when the wrong part arrives.
Dependable: You love being part of a team.
A Crafter/Builder: You love to work with your hands.
An Organized Communicator: This job is shared with multiple people- you keep the team informed.
Deliberate: You follow instructions but are not afraid to suggest process improvements.
Driven to Excellence: You care about high quality & you take pride in your work without letting perfection get in the way.
Does this sound like you? Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’d like to join our long-standing team.
Wavelength Electronics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Wavelength Electronics offers excellent benefits including competitive wages, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, and an excellent work environment.
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Wavelength is considered critical infrastructure. We take COVID-19 protection seriously. Masks are provided & expected to be worn. Disinfecting supplies are readily available. Protocols are clear and universally followed.