Wavelength Electronics manufactures complicated electronics for our standard products and for other high tech companies in the valley. The manufacturing team works together to achieve very high-quality standards while meeting ship dates. It is a fast-paced environment with lots of variety. We’re looking for someone to interface with our Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) customers, earn their business, and keep the team alerted so nothing falls through the cracks. Experience with automated electronics manufacturing is a plus, but we will train the right person. This job is ideal for someone who enjoys the challenge of selling in a competitive environment, has a passion for tracking detailed projects, and wants to join a long-standing team. This is a full-time position with weekends off at our Bozeman facility.
EMS builds are completed on time, at target cost, and accurate to the customer’s specs.
- EMS invoicing meets monthly budget.
- Customer feedback is positive.
- Requirements for each job are thoroughly communicated to the team, following the EMS Procedure.
- Know where the team is on each job relative to deadlines and critical path. Alert the team if anything will cause a delivery delay.
- Cost of assembly meets expectations.
- Primary sales & service contact for all EMS Customers. Understand what the client needs for the current job and in the future.
- Coordinate the team’s efforts in establishing the cost and timeline for new orders.
- Issue quotes and process purchase orders in SAGE.
- Track builds that are in-progress and flag any problems that will delay the job.
- Resolve any issues that arise with a job.
- Be the Customer Advocate at the Manufacturing Scheduling Meeting.
- Collect data to measure customer satisfaction, sales, costs, and RMAs monthly.
You’ll love working at Wavelength if you are…
Mature: Someone who knows inherently performance is based on results delivered, not hours worked.
Organized: You love to have lots of projects going. You know what happens next on each job, easily juggle your own tasks, and rarely let things fall through the cracks.
Detailed: EMS builds are successful and flow smoothly because everyone minds the details. You know what the customer wants and communicate the details well.
Adept at technology: Fluent with spreadsheets. A background in a scientific field, engineering or manufacturing is a plus.
A Problem Solver: You are up for a challenge! Resourceful, confident, flexible, and positive.
Principled: You maintain unparalleled integrity, confidentiality, discretion, and judgment.
Accurate: You complete your work then self check.
You build rapport easily: You are professional with both written and verbal communication. You are sociable and earn the trust of the team and our client engineers.
Playful: You have fun while working hard. We laugh and celebrate wins as a team.
Does this sound like you?
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this work would fit you well. We look forward to meeting you!
Wavelength Electronics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Wavelength Electronics offers excellent benefits including competitive wages, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, and an excellent work environment.
Pay: $21-$27/hour full time DOE.
Wavelength is considered critical infrastructure. We take COVID-19 protection seriously. Masks are provided & expected to be worn by unvaccinated team members. Disinfecting supplies are readily available. Protocols are clear and universally followed.